Increase Sales & Grow Your Business
We are not a marketing agency. We prefer to think of ourselves as Business Growth Architects. Yes, we are experts in branding, messaging, web development and digital marketing, but we are in the business of business growth. We think marketing agencies fail their clients because they dive right into tactics, like web design and paid search ads, without addressing the big picture first.
We know from experience that great companies achieve growth and success by solving customer problems, adding more value than the competition, and by delivering on their brand promise. Building a new website and running a few Google Ads will not transform your business or change your bottom line. We believe that business growth and profitability come from strategic thinking, competitive differentiation, and from adding more value. If you do the same thing everyone else does, nothing will change.
At WaddyFletch, , we do more than market your business – we transform and grow it. And, we try to have some fun along the way.
Step 1: Business Growth Assessment
We begin every client engagement with a confidential “look under the hood” of your business so we can get a holistic view of how things work and what your customsers need most. Together we figure out what’s working and not working in your business so we can get the right things done and drive growth. Our in-depth business assessment looks something like this:
- Clarify and refine the business strategy and brand story
- Specify business goals, objectives, and KPI scoreboards
- Identify the key decisions and winning moves that will change the game
- Identify the critical growth projects that will drive sales and profits
The 6 P’s of Business Growth
Step 2: Set Priorities and Create Your Action Plan
Following the in-depth business assessment, your priorities and action plan become our focus:
- Define goals and priorities
- Define the scope of work and deliverables for all critical projects
- Create an action plan that outlines what needs to be done, when and by whom
Hold Everyone Accountable
Step 3: Execute Your Growth Plan
Finally, our system of quarterly sprints helps ensure we to get the most important things done:
- Delegate tasks to the right people (to us, to our team of partners or to your team)
- Manage deadlines and results (using an online project management system)
- Leverage digital tools to create efficiency and team accountability
- Measure progress using leading and lagging KPI scoreboards
The Bottom Line
Our Secret Sauce
What’s In It For You
If We Don’t Deliver, You Don’t Pay
We’re so confident we can grow your business, we guarantee it. If we don’t meet your expectations when the business assessment is complete, we’ll eat the second half of your bill.
Pretty daring, right? Not when you know what you’re doing. At WaddyFletch, the two of us – Keith and John – will be spearheading the execution and delivery of all business growth projects. You get the best thinkers, writers, designers, data analysts and more, all working on YOUR business to meet YOUR goals – without the high agency overhead.
Ready to Move the Needle?
Let’s get the RIGHT things done.